Megaservers are coming to WildStar this week! This means vastly increased server capacity, more players, more groups, more activity and more raids. Basically more of everything that makes WildStar fun. The Megaservers and their increased player capacity will give fans more options to group up and enjoy WildStar with friends and other players for a long time to come.
See key facts below for further details:
- Megaserver transition will begin on Wednesday, 15th October at 13:00 with all realms being brought down for maintenance for up to 24 hours.
- This is not standard maintenance, so in appreciation for players’ patience while this transition is made Carbine are giving a month’s worth of Boom-Boxes (One per day for 30 days) and a free day of game time to all players.
- After the transition, all characters that were on PvP realms before will be on either Luminai (EU) or Warhound (NA) and all the characters that were on a PvE server (Roleplaying realms included) will be on Jabbit (EU) or Entity (NA).
- Surnames are coming – to prevent duplicate names, all players will be prompted to choose a unique second name the first time they log in – naming guides have been provided on the WildStar website (Exiles and Dominion).
- Players from current French or German realms will automatically get added to a French or German chat zone and advice channels upon log in.
For more information on WildStar’s Megaservers, plus answers to many common questions, please read the Megaserver FAQ.
You can also check out our WildStar review to see what we thought of the game.