2K Games have announced Beejumbled, the latest mobile title to be developed by Cat Daddy Games, will be launching globally on the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon AppStore on June 13th, 2013.
Taking place in a charming bee world, Beejumbled is a new word search game that challenges players of all ages to construct the best words they can in order to win. Given the option to play a single-player campaign, in tournaments against hundreds of other players or in fast-paced games against friends, Beejumbled is sure to have word enthusiasts crying out for M-O-R-E.
Key features include:
- Competing in tournaments against one of hundreds of players from around the globe in real-time;
- Enjoying a hexagon board with hundreds of word combinations, and more than 80 achievements to unlock;
- Picking from an assortment of helpers, including ‘Double Word Score,’ ‘Common Letter Bonus’ and ‘Super Letter’ to provide bonuses and assist in overcoming difficult situations;
- Customizing the gaming experience with over 25 different bee characters and backgrounds to unlock and choose from; including Homer, the baseball bee (who offers an additional +25 points for any baseball themed words discovered), to Ro-Bee, the robot bee (who adds an additional +3 points to any three letter words);
- Playing independently in Single Player mode, or against friends with Pass & Play, Asynchronous multiplayer via Game Center & Facebook, and Tournament modes.
Beejumbled joins Cat Daddy Games’ growing lineup of mobile titles, which includes House Pest, Herd, Herd, Herd and GridBlock.
Beejumbled will be available to download for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon AppStore worldwide on June 13th, 2013. For more information, please visit the 2K Games Facebook page.