Nordic Games have announced that Zombie Bunker the third Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC developed by The Farm 51 is now available for Windows PC.
The latest addition to the demon-slaying shooter sees Daniel Garner forced into the hellish world of the Military. Players need to fight their way through to break him out of the chaotic and insane world where the American, Russian and German military have joined forces to create an all-powerful demonic army nightmare.
The Zombie Bunker includes a new single player map, The Bunker, which includes a new boss fight and also a new multiplayer map – DM Fragenstein. In addition, the Stalingrad map (formerly known as Leningrad) has been reworked to now include airstrikes, Zeppelin firebombs and airborne zombie troops.
[quote by=”Reinhard Pollice, Production and Business Development Manager at Nordic Games”]We wanted to put players on the front line with this DLC and create a terrifying military experience that players will need to work hard against in order to succeed. The new maps will immerse players in a truly demonic military world.[/quote]
The new content is available from: http://store.steampowered.com/app/214870
DLC features include:
- Reworked map: In Stalingrad (former Leningrad) – Inbound airstrikes, airplanes and Zeppelins firebomb our hero and even deploy Zombie Soldiers from above!
- Area 51 and Cold War will hit you hard in the reworked map Military Base – Space Commandos, UFO boss fight and nuclear missiles
- Two new rocket launchers (environment weapons)
- One new Multiplayer map: DM Fragenstein, playable in various Multiplayer modes
- New enemies: Russian, American, and German Zombie Soldiers as well as their tanks!
- New melee weapon: The Morgenstern – Smite your enemies with its spiky ball at short distances, or deploy sticky mines to battle from afar.
- New Silver Tarot card: Armor Regeneration (recharging your collected armor)
Painkiller Hell & Damnation will be released for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 on May 31st. The campaign features an all-action crusade that can be played in single player mode, co-operative mode across four chapters, and several multiplayer-modes. A vast array of demons and fiends will be encountered along the way.
Check out EF’s review of the PC version of Painkiller Hell & Damnation to see what we thought of the game.