Picturehouse Entertainment are delighted to announce the home entertainment release of ‘The Souvenir Part II’, Joanna Hogg’s shimmering story of first love and a young woman’s formative years.
Voted the Best Film of The Year in Sight & Sound’s Critics Poll, ‘The Souvenir Part II’ is available on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital now.
In the aftermath of her tumultuous relationship with a charismatic and manipulative older man, Julie (Honor Swinton Byrne) begins to untangle her fraught love for him in making her graduation film, sorting fact from his elaborately constructed fiction.
‘The Souvenir Part II’ is a portrait of the artist that transcends the halting particulars of everyday life – a singular, alchemic mix of memoir and fantasy. With an outstanding cast that also includes Richard Ayoade, Charlie Heaton, Joe Alwyn and Tilda Swinton, this critically acclaimed sequel to ‘The Souvenir’ is one of the finest British films of recent years.
‘The Souvenir Part II’ is produced by Joanna Hogg, Luke Schiller, Ed Guiney, Andrew Lowe and Emma Norton. The film was produced by Element Pictures and JWH Films, for BBC Film and BFI (using funds from the National Lottery) in association with Sikelia Productions and Protagonist Pictures.
Find out more about the film at www.souvenir2.film and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Souvenir2Film.
To celebrate the release of the film, we’ve got a copy on Blu-ray and a signed poster to give away. Enter below for a chance to win… a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 BST on Monday 2nd May 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.