Legendary British director John Boorman made his feature film debut with this cult musical comedy starring 60s pop sensation Dave Clark alongside The Dave Clark Five Band. Inspired by the huge success of The Beatles’ ‘A Hard Day’s Night’, in the film the Five have been hired to appear in an ad campaign but during the filming of a TV commercial Steve (Dave Clark) absconds with the face of the campaign (Dinah played by Barbara Ferris) and they embark on a magical mystery tour across the country.
‘Catch Us If You Can’ is available to buy now on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital.
To celebrate the release, we have a copy of the film on Blu-ray plus three more pop-music star vehicles courtesy of Studiocanal’s Vintage Classics range including Cliff Richard in ‘Summer Holiday’ (1963) and David Essex in That’ll Be The Day (1973) and ‘Stardust’ (1974).
Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 13th April 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.