Lucy Brydon’s critically acclaimed powerful debut feature ‘Body of Water’ sensitively explores the impact of an eating disorder on a family.
Having just completed another round of treatment for chronic anorexia, acclaimed war photographer Stephanie (Sian Brooke) is working hard to reconnect with her family. Her mother Susan (Amanda Burton) is supportive but preoccupied by her forthcoming wedding to Annette (Kazia Pelka). Meanwhile Stephanie’s teenage daughter, competitive swimmer Pearl (Fabienne Piolini-Castle), is angry and full of resentment, refusing to give her mother a second chance. Stephanie will need all her strength to keep her head above water.
The film was commissioned through the Film London’s Microwave scheme backed by the BFI (using funds from the National Lottery) and BBC Films and produced by Lions Den Films in association with Bright Shadow Films & Boudica Films.
‘Body of Water’ is released on digital and DVD on 11th January 2021.
To celebrate the release of ‘Body of Water’ we’ve got 2 copies on DVD to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 13th January 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.