To celebrate the release of ‘Roald Dahl’s The Witches’ on Blu-Ray and DVD from 14th December, we are giving three lucky readers the chance to win a copy of the magical adventure on Blu-ray.
Reimagining the beloved Roald Dahl story for a modern audience, Robert Zemeckis’s visually innovative film tells the darkly humorous and heartwarming tale of a young orphaned boy who, in late 1967, goes to live with his loving Grandma in the rural Alabama town of Demopolis. As the boy and his grandmother encounter some deceptively glamorous but thoroughly diabolical witches, she wisely whisks our young hero away to an opulent seaside resort. Regrettably, they arrive at precisely the same time that the world’s Grand High Witch has gathered her fellow witches from around the globe—undercover—to carry out her nefarious plans.
The film stars Oscar winners Anne Hathaway and Octavia Spencer, Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci, with Kristin Chenoweth and award-winning comedy legend Chris Rock. Newcomer Jahzir Kadeem Bruno also stars, alongside Codie-Lei Eastick.
Based on the book by Roald Dahl, the screenplay is by Robert Zemeckis (“Back To The Future”, “Forrest Gump”) & Kenya Barris (TV’s “black-ish,” “Shaft”) and Oscar winner Guillermo del Toro (“The Shape of Water”). Zemeckis is also producing, alongside Jack Rapke, del Toro, Alfonso Cuarón and Luke Kelly.
To be in with the chance of winning, enter below:
‘Roald Dahl’s The Witches’ is available to download and keep on digital now. It will be released on Blu-ray and DVD from 14th December. ‘Roald Dahl’s The Witches’ will also be available to rent on VOD from 28th December.
© 2020 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 17th December 2020.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.