The first live show of Strictly Come Dancing 2019 takes place this weekend and the songs and dances have been revealed.
Since the couples were announced during the launch show, and Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher replaced an injured Jamie Laing, the 15 celebs have been in training with their professional partners. This weekend will be the first chance viewers have to see who has potential and who might be the first to leave the competition.
The first show will see a mix of dance styles including Cha Cha Cha, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Tango and more! See what everyone is dancing below:
- Anneka and Kevin: Cha Cha Cha to Gloria by Laura Branigan
- Alex and Neil: Quickstep to I Get a Kick Out of You by Frank Sinatra
- Catherine and Johannes: Viennese Waltz to I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
- Emma and Anton: Jive to Honey Honey by ABBA
- Emma and Aljaž: Cha Cha Cha to She’s a Lady by Tom Jones
- Michelle and Giovanni: Cha Cha Cha to So Emotional by Whitney Houston
- Saffron and AJ: Tango to Lips Are Moving by Meghan Trainor
- Chris and Karen: Cha Cha Cha to Juice by Lizzo
- David and Nadiya: Foxtrot to Three Lions by Baddiel, Skinner and Lightning Seeds
- Dev and Dianne: Foxtrot to Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations
- James and Luba: Tango to Gold by Spandau Ballet
- Karim and Amy: Cha Cha Cha to If I Can’t Have You by Shawn Mendes
- Kelvin and Oti: Samba to La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz
- Mike and Katya: Jive to Do You Love Me by The Contours
- Will and Janette: Quickstep to Pencil Full of Lead by Paolo Nutini
All 15 couples will progress this weekend and the first couple will leave the competition during the second week of the live shows.
Strictly Come Dancing 2019’s first live show is at 7pm Saturday on BBC One.