Pokémon Masters is the eagerly anticipated new Pokémon game that is due for release late this summer. The game will be available on iOS and Android and has already amassed an impressive 5 million preregistrations.
Pokémon Masters takes place on the island of Pasio, where the rules of battle are different and the treasured bond between Trainer and Pokémon is taken to the next level with sync pairs — the combination of a Trainer and their partner Pokémon. For the very first time in a Pokémon game, Trainers and their partner Pokémon from every Pokémon region will come together to form sync pairs. Players can team up with duos such as Korrina & Lucario, Brendan & Treecko, Clair & Kingdra, and many more. With all sorts of Trainers on Pasio, there are sure to be some exciting and unexpected encounters in this new story.
View the Pokémon Masters trailer below:
Pokémon Masters will be available worldwide as a free-to-start game with in-app purchases on compatible Android and iOS devices. The game will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
If you’d like to preregister yourself, click on the links below:
- Real-Time, 3-on-3 Battles- Players will experience the all-new thrill of commanding three Pokémon and three Trainers at the same time during a battle—while also defending against their AI opponent’s team in real-time.
- An All-New Location to Explore- Discover a new location in the Pokémon world—the island of Pasio. On Pasio, the rules of battle are different, allowing for 3-on-3 sync pair team battles. Adventure across Pasio to meet new Trainers, earn badges and enter the Pokémon Masters League tournament.
- Pokémon Trainers from Every Region- Witness Trainers from throughout the Pokémon video game series interacting together for the first time.
- Stunning Original Art- Experience beautiful character visuals and must-see battle animations.
- Cooperative Play – Join two players from around the world for three-player co-op against AI opponents. Work together to unleash the unity attack, a special coordinated attack from all three sync pairs (a sync pair is the combination of a Trainer and their partner Pokémon).
View some sync pair images in our gallery below: