Valguero is the new free expansion map for Ark: Survival Evolved and is available now on PC. Console players will have to wait until July to get their chance to play. Valguero offers 63 square kilometres of new land and sea for players to explore and make their new home.
Valguero adds a vast, diverse map with exotic biomes to explore and call home. The gorgeous new map offers breathtaking landscapes including scenic mountain tops, lush rolling valleys and dark cavernous gorges. Just don’t get lost in all the beauty as new encounters await including titanic boss arena battles, mysterious ruins, unexplored cave networks, and the new, ferociously quick and agile dinosaur, Deinonychus.
View the Valguero trailer below:
The ARK: Valguero Expansion Map includes:
- Expanded Exploration: Over 63 square kilometres of new land and sea to explore!
- Peaks and Valleys: Eight Biomes with a vast array of climates and dangers – tread lightly through the hazards of Skeleton Gorge, see the vistas on top of the Twin Peaks or find remnants of the past at the Lost Temple.
- Triple Threat Boss Challenges: A boss arena where players face an epic battle against a Megapithecus, Manticore and Dragon in this heavy-hitting, triple threat encounter! Face familiar dangers in the End-Game Boss encounter in an entirely different way!
- New Dinosaur – Deinonychus: Encounter the ill-natured Deinonychus! Similar to the raptor, it uses speed and agility to leap wall ledge to wall ledge as it seeks high vantage points to lie in wait for prey. This contentious beast is fearless and will hunt prey much larger than itself, latching onto a larger dinosaur’s back with its sickle-shaped claws as it starts to feed before its victim is even dead.
- Into The Trenches: A large network of caves to spelunk as you delve into unexplored territory featuring different themes and varied perks, including the extensive Aberration Trench.
- Secrets From the Ancient Age: Explore scattered ruins throughout the world of forgotten Valguero survivors.
The Valguero expansion is available now from Steam.
View some Valguero screenshots in our gallery below: