Ever wanted to manage your own railroad empire? Well, now you can with Railroad Corporation by Corbie Games and published by Iceberg Interactive.
Set in 19th century America, Railroad Corporation will see you start out your career working for one of three railroad companies. Manage the business and develop your rail network as you expand and meet the needs of your customers.
You can view the gameplay reveal trailer below:
If you excel, you will get the chance to set up your own railroad corporation, build up the local economy and earn your fortune in the New World. In order to be the very best, you must involve yourself in every aspect of your railroad empire: making new investment decisions, lobbying politicians, managing the global resources of your business empire, and constantly looking over your shoulder at the competition.
- Build and manage your very own 19th Century Railroad Corporation, using track, tunnels, bridges and rolling stock
- Historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock to choose from – research and upgrade stock as you become more successful
- Blast, dig and tunnel through a beautiful landscape, from town-to-town
- Exert your influence on towns and cities, buy real-estate and run a vast business empire
- Engage in political lobbying, play the stock market and defend your huge business empire against your enemies
- Compete with a friend in the online multiplayer beta
Railroad Corporation is available to wishlist on Steam now. The early access phase will begin on 27th May 2019.
You can view some Railroad Corporation screenshots in our gallery below: