Alt Shift have just announced the release of a free demo of Crying Suns which is available to download now from Steam. Crying Suns is a story driven, tactical rogue-lite game in which you explore a dying galaxy as the Admiral of a space fleet. Alt Shift have also announced that they recently chose to partner with Humble Bundle for the release of Dying Suns, the game will still be released in 2019 and with all the stretch goals and new features promised in the Kickstarter campaign.
Main features of Crying Suns:
- Space exploration in a procedurally generated universe,
- Tactical, explosive fights between battleships and their squadron units,
- A deep and dramatic storyline inspired by our favorite Sci-Fi universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica),
- Epic boss-fights against sinister and compelling galactic villains,
- More than 300 possible story events (with various possible actions and outcomes in each),
- A mixture of pixel art style graphics, 3D, and HD special effects.
There will be an official stream on February 4th at noon (PST) that’s 8pm for those in the UK
Check out some Crying Suns screenshots in our gallery: