Gameloft have announced the upcoming release of Modern Combat Blackout on Nintendo Switch. The game is based on the popular Modern Combat 5, which was downloaded more than 100 million times on mobile devices.
Modern Combat 5 is the benchmark for FPS action on mobile devices with its unparalleled graphics and nine unique classes to master in multiplayer or the single player campaign.
View some Modern Combat Blackout screenshots in our gallery:
Modern Combat Blackout brings features that made the mobile edition successful and tailored them specifically for Nintendo Switch including:
- Choose Your Favorite Class: Find the playstyle that suits you among nine customizable classes that players can level up across single and multiplayer, including Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph or Kommander.
- High-Powered Multiplayer: Deploy for epic clashes in Team Battle and Free-For-All matches online.
- Intense Solo Campaign: Play the challenging Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush. Fast-paced story missions with various challenges will take players from Tokyo to Venice.
- Unified Progression: Character progress in any mode carries over to the others, so play solo or multiplayer and watch abilities expand.
- Personalized Controls: Intuitive, highly customizable controls allow players to battle just the way they want for a true console experience.
Modern Combat Blackout will be available in the coming weeks for around £15, exclusively on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.