Things are getting serious as Strictly Come Dancing 2018 approaches the half-way point of the competition.
With only 9 couples left in the competition, and Blackpool on the horizon, each couple is having to step up their game every week. This weekend it’s the turn of Ashley Roberts and her partner Pasha Kovalev to perform their Couples’ Choice routine, which is a Contemporary.
Elsewhere there’s a mix of ballroom styles and we’re very excited to see Faye Tozer and her partner Giovanni Pernice performing the Jive.
Find out what every is dancing and what music they’ll be performing to below:
- Ashley and Pasha – Couples’ Choice – Contemporary to Unsteady – Erich Lee Gravity Remix by X Ambassadors
- Lauren and AJ – Viennese Waltz to You Are The Reason by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis
- Stacey and Kevin – Waltz to Moon River by Audrey Hepburn
- Faye and Giovanni – Jive to Reet Petite by Jackie Wilson
- Kate and Aljaz – Quickstep to I Want You To Want Me by Letters To Cleo
- Danny and Amy – Samba to Feels Like Home by Sigala, Fuse ODG, Sean Paul and Kent Jones
- Charles and Karen – Charleston to No Diggity by Minimatic
- Graeme and Oti – Salsa to Follow The Leader by Soca Boys
- Joe and Dianne – Samba to MMMBop by Hanson
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 7pm Saturday on BBC One.