The Pokémon Company International have announced that Pokémon Quest is now available for free download on the App Store and Google Play. The action-RPG first launched on Nintendo Switch in May and has achieved more than a million downloads on the system worldwide.
Developed by Game Freak, Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube—including the Pokémon. Players must travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join their party.
Watch the official Pokémon Quest mobile trailer below:
Gameplay features of Pokémon Quest include:
- Battle by tapping — Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon — Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team — Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you — Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp — Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.
Pokémon Quest also features in-app purchases that enable players to buy additional Power Stones and other useful items that can be used in the game.
Check out the official Pokémon Quest website for more details on the game.
View some Pokémon Quest screenshots in our gallery: