3Doodler, makers of the original 3D printing pen, has announced the newest edition of its legacy Kickstarter product. The 3Doodler Create+ (Create Plus) Pen and its 2018 Create+ Product Line.
Having sold over 1.4 million units to date, 3Doodler is unmatched when it comes to making 3D printing more accessible, and the 3Doodler Create+ continues that tradition. The Create+ introduces the world’s first dual drive system in a 3D printer, leading to effortless loading and operation for a wider range of materials, including PLA, ABS and FLEXY, not to mention far fewer jams.
The 3Doodler Create+ was designed with makers, artists, designers and craft lovers in mind. The re-engineered dual drive design incorporates hundreds of refinements making it intuitive, stronger and even more reliable than its predecessors.
Watch the 3Doodler Create+ 3D Pen trailer below:
3Doodler Create+ features
- The world’s first dual drive system in a 3D printing device
- Optimized for PLA, ABS and FLEXY plastics, and now almost entirely jam-free
- Auto retraction to prevent oozing
- New heating algorithm for enhanced performance
- More distinct fast and slow settings (increased speed for fast, decreased speed for slow)
- Auto sleep mode for safety
- Glossy monochrome design in an array of new colours
- More plastic included than any other 3D printing pen on the market
- New Ultimate Guide to Doodling handbook
- 24/7 multi-channel customer support
View some images of the 3Doodler Create+ in our gallery:
Create+ pricing and availability info
- The 3Doodler Create+ is compatible with all existing 3Doodler Create Plastics, Canvas Series, and Project Kits
- Currently on Amazon and 3Doodler.com, the 3Doodler Create+ will be available at a range of UK stockists, including Find Me A Gift, Gift Universe and Rapid Online this summer
- The 3Doodler Create+ Essential Pen Set has an RRP of £69.99, which includes the pen and three packs of plastic
- The Create+ Deluxe Pen Set has an RRP of £89.99 and includes the pen, the best-selling Nozzle Set, a Mini DoodlePad and four packs of plastic
- The Create+ Master Creator Pen Set will retail for £129.99 and includes the pen, Nozzle Set, full-size DoodlePad, 144-page Project Book, new A-to-Z Bookends Canvas, plus six packs of plastic
In addition to more than 200 free projects online, 3Doodler has also announced several new additions to its series of Project Kits and Canvasses.
Create extensions – Project Kits and Canvasses
New Create extensions for 2018 cover STEM, Home Décor and more project kits, including:
- Animal Heads Kit – Allows anyone to create impressive wall-mounted geometric décor
- Bookends Canvas – Ready for your personalised touch
- Clutch & Purse Kit – Featuring a modern floral or wave cross-stitch style
- Decorative Lights Kit – Will inspire even the most hesitant crafter to do it themselves
- An Engine Kit – Enabling anyone to bring a twin engine or a V8 to life
- An Advanced Robotics Kit – Add movement to your Doodled creations
RRP on all Project Kits and Canvasses are just £29.99 and available at many locations where 3Doodler is sold.
Those who already own an original 3Doodler, 3Doodler 2.0, or 3Doodler Create pen can take advantage of a community reward with a free Create accessories and plastics bundle worth $50. Check out the 3Doodler website for more information.