Prepare to root for the bad guys as Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay is out now on Digital Download, Blu-ray™ and DVD! To celebrate the release we are giving you the chance to win a copy on DVD!
An original story, Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay finds Amanda Waller’s top secret “Task Force X” – Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn and Copperhead – on a mission to retrieve a mystical object so powerful that they’re willing to risk their own lives to steal it.
But the Suicide Squad isn’t the only group of villains seeking to possess the object. The race is on for the golden prize … and, to stay alive, second place isn’t an option.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) April 16, 2018
Own Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay on Digital Download, Blu-ray™ and DVD now.
© 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
© DC Comics
[brid video=”218157″ player=”531″ title=”Trailer “Suicide Squad Hell To Pay””]
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 22nd April 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.