Following acclaimed screenings at a range of international festivals including The BFI London Film Festival and Venice Film Festival, Xavier Legrand’s gripping new film Custody will be coming to UK cinemas on 13th April 2018.
To celebrate, we are giving away a great prize to three winners –
A pair of tickets to a Custody screening at the Curzon Soho at 6pm on Friday 13th April 2018, followed by a Q&A with lead actor Denis Ménochet.
A SIGNED movie poster
After their divorce, Myriam (Léa Drucker) and Antoine (Denis Ménochet) get shared custody of their son, Julien. Hostage to a jealous and violent father, shield for a hunted mother, Julien is pushed to the edge to prevent the worst from happening.
Award-winning and critically-acclaimed, Custody is an explosive family drama that is as thrilling as it is authentic. Having won the Silver Lion for Best Direction at the Venice Film Festival, it is an intensely powerful debut feature from Xavier Legrand, and an absolute must-see for 2018.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
RT & follow for a chance to win a pair of #Custody screening tickets plus Q&A with @DenisMenochet @CurzonSoho & a SIGNED movie poster. T&Cs https://t.co/z3IHiU59Tb #win #competition #prizes #comp #Custody pic.twitter.com/oczR5vDi2y
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) April 10, 2018
The competition closes at 09.00 (GMT) on Friday 13th April 2018
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR EXPENSES ARE COVERED. It is the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way to and from the venue.
- Prize is for 2 tickets to the screening only, and a SIGNED poster to be sent separately.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter after 10am on 13th April 2018. Please be sure you can attend the event on Friday 13th April and confirm within one hour of being notified of the win. If we do not get your confirmation back, the prize gets awarded to the next winner, drawn at random.