Blake Lively (The Shallows, The Age of Adaline, Gossip Girl) and Jason Clarke (Everest, Zero Dark Thirty) shine in a disturbing and obsessive love story that defies genre. All I See Is You is out now on digital platforms and DVD courtesy of Signature Entertainment. To celebrate, we are giving away the film on DVD.
Gina (Lively) and husband James (Clarke) have an almost perfect marriage. After being blinded as a child in a nearly fatal car crash, Gina exclusively depends on James to feel and ‘see’ the world around her, and it appears only to solidify their extremely passionate relationship. She envisions the world in her own vivid imagination with help from James’ descriptions.
While the two enjoy a colourful existence living in Bangkok, their relationship is upended when Gina receives a corneal transplant and regains her sight. With her restored vision, Gina experiences the world with a new sense of wonder and independence which James finds threatening. It is only when Gina suddenly begins to lose her sight again that she finally realises the disturbing reality of their marriage…
Directed and written by Hollywood heavyweight Marc Forster (World War Z, Quantum of Solace), All I See Is You is a dark psychological thriller unlike any other, with a vital and career-defining performance by Blake Lively.
Also starring Danny Huston (American Horror Story, Wonder Woman) All I See Is You is unique, unmissable and totally compelling viewing.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account.
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) March 10, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 19th March 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.