Scotty McCreery will release his highly anticipated new album Seasons Change on 16th March on Triple Tigers/Sony Music.
The album is McCreery’s first for the label and it features his Top 5 US radio hit Five More Minutes. It’s the follow-up to 2013’s See You Tonight, which spawned the hit of the same name and the Gold certified Feelin’ It.
Seasons Change features 11 tracks and the set is produced by Frank Rogers (McCreery’s See You Tonight, Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker), Derek Wells (guitarist for Kenny Chesney, Brett Eldredge, Little Big Town), and Aaron Eshuis (producer for Ryan Hurd, songwriter for A Thousand Horses, Joe Nichols, Cole Swindell).
McCreery has co-written every song on the record and it marks the first time the star has been involved with writing his entire album. For the record McCreery was inspired by true-life events since he released his last album aged 19.
Co-writers on the record include Jessi Alexander (Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton), Monty Criswell (Eric Church, Darius Rucker, George Strait), Jason Gantt (Brooks & Dunn, Faith Hill, Alison Krauss, Tim McGraw) and David Lee Murphy (Gary Allan, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton).
The track listing for Seasons Change is:
1. Seasons Change (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
2. Wherever You Are (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
3. Boys From Back Home (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
4. Five More Minutes (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
5. In Between (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
6. This Is It (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
7. Wrong Again (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White
8. Move It On Out (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
9. Barefootin’ (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
10. Still (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
11. Home In My Mind (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)