Journey’s End is in cinemas now and to celebrate, we are giving away a SIGNED copy of the Journey’s End film poster and a copy of the R.C. Sherriff play, which the film is based on.
Directed by BAFTA Award Nominee Saul Dibb, Journey’s End is a poignant exploration of the struggles endured by the British infantry during the Great War.
Sam Claflin stars as the war-weary Captain Stanhope, who fears his fiancée back home won’t recognize the man he’s become and drowns his worries in whisky. Paul Bettany plays his long-suffering second-in-command, while Asa Butterfield plays Raleigh, a naïve young officer whose excitement about his first posting may not survive contact with the reality of battle.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @efcompetitions on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition via our @efcompetitions account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
— EF Competitions (@efcompetitions) February 9, 2018
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 19th February 2018.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter/Email and prizes must be claimed within 24 hours.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative within 24 hours of the prize drawcompetition closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- The Promoter is Entertainmnet Focus. The competition prize draw is run in association with Lionsgate and freuds Communications.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, freuds Communications or Entertainment Focus or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into account.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.