Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight as the 7 remaining couples battle it out to stay in the competition.
There are only 4 more live shows left this series so the pressure is really on for the couples. Last weekend Jonnie Peacock and his partner Oti Mabuse left the competition in Blackpool.
The top of the leaderboard continues to alternate but we’d say that Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez and Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice are the couples to beat. Gemma Atkinson and her partner Aljaz Skorjanec seem to be emerging as the dark horses and Susan Calman and her partner Kevin Clifton are proving very popular with the public.
The songs and dances for tonight’s show are:
- Alexandra and Gorka are going to be dancing the Rumba to Halo by Beyoncé
- Debbie and Giovanni will dance the Argentine Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel and Alfredo Le Pera
- Gemma and Aljaž will Samba to The River of Dreams by Billy Joel
- Mollie and AJ will perform the Quickstep to The Baseballs’ version of Umbrella by Rihanna
- Susan and Kevin will dance the American Smooth to Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin
- Davood and Nadiya will Waltz to With You I’m Born Again by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright
- Joe and Katya will Quickstep to Jumpin’ Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight at 6.50pm on BBC One.