Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight as the 13 remaining couples battle it out to keep their place in the competition.
Last weekend the competition waved goodbye to Reverend Richard Coles and his partner Dianne Buswell. The couple failed to impress during Movie Week and we were pretty shocked as we thought Reverend Richard would be in the competition for a while yet.
Ahead of tonight’s live show, the dances and songs have been revealed. Find out what your favourite couple will be performing:
- Alexandra and Gorka perform the Jive to Proud Mary by Tina Turner
- Aston and Janette will Quickstep to Mr Blue Sky by ELO
- Brian and Amy dance the Paso Doble to I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness
- Charlotte and Brendan will Jive to Marry You by Bruno Mars
- Davood and Nadiya perform the Viennese Waltz to Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware
- Debbie and Giovanni Cha Cha to The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in His Kiss) by Cher
- Gemma and Aljaz to Paso Doble to Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- Joe and Katya perform the Cha Cha to You Keep Me Hanging On by Human Nature
- Jonnie and Oti dance the American Smooth to Cry Me a River (Michael Bublé cover)
- Mollie and AJ will also dance the Salsa to Súbeme La Radio by Enrique Iglesias
- Ruth and Anton perform a Tango to Allegretto by Bond
- Simon and Karen will Samba to Copacabana by Barry Manilow
- Susan and Kevin perform a Quickstep to Bring Me Sunshine by The Jive Aces
Another couple will be going home during tomorrow night’s results show. Who do you think it will be?
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight at 6.45pm on BBC One.