Eureka Entertainment Capture Kill Release, a shocking blend of sadistic horror and suburban drama, on DVD from 25 September 2017.
A hit with critics and audiences worldwide since its debut at the Sunscreen Film Festival, Capture Kill Release is an unflinching and chilling depiction of a couple’s moral decay for the sake of their “art” directed and written by Nick McAnulty.
A young married couple documents their descent down the rabbit hole as they seek to fulfil one of their darkest desires: kill a stranger and film it for posterity. Strain and second thoughts pull at their devotion to each other as they carefully plot out a heinous crime for the sake of curiosity. While they may have carefully thought out every small step and detail of getting away with murder, nothing can prepare them for the guilt and the weight of moving on in the aftermath.
Winning numerous awards from horror festivals around the world, and featuring star-making performances from the two leads, Capture Kill Release is one of the most talked about independent horror films in recent years.
Capture Kill Release, a shocking blend of sadistic horror and suburban drama, is released on DVD from 25 September 2017, and is available to purchase here http://amzn.to/2uS489
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies to give away to our readers. Answer the simple question below to be in with a chance of winning:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 1st October 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.