Put on your devilish grin as Lucifer is back with a bang with 18 hell-raising episodes as Lucifer: The Complete Second Season arrives on Blu-ray and DVD August 21!
To celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win a DVD copy!
In Season Two, Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis) and LAPD Detective Chloe Decker (Lauren German) are back solving murders on L.A.’s white-hot streets, with their relationship growing deeper, closer, and more awkward for them both. To add fuel to the fire, Lucifer’s mum, Charlotte, escapes Hell, bringing along a ton of emotional baggage: Now Lucifer and his angel brother, Amenadiel (DB Woodside) — with whom Lucifer has serious sibling issues — must work together to deal with mommy dearest. Meanwhile, Dr. Linda, therapist and confidante to Lucifer, Amenadiel and Maze, is having a devil of a time doling out some of the most bizarre advice ever. Tensions (including the sexual kind) are sizzling in all 18 frighteningly fun, frivolous adventures. Welcome to Devil time!
To be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize, simply answer the question below.
Own Lucifer: The Complete Second Season on DVD 21st August 2017.
© 2017 DC Comics. © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 3rd September 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.