To celebrate the recent launch of Skylanders Imaginators, Activision and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer five lucky readers the chance to win:
- A 3D printing code to create your own Imaginator via the Skylanders Creator app.
For the first time ever, Skylanders Imaginators let you create their own Skylander – called an Imaginator – from scratch, including their Element and Battle Class (fighting style), everything about the way they look (head, body, legs, arms) and even their name, catchphrase, voice and musical style. You can also equip them in tons of different gear, choose unique colors for their garb, scale body proportions and upgrade them on your adventures. The creation system lets you use the full power of your imagination!
View some images of the Skylanders Creator app in action in our gallery below:
Once you’ve created your Imaginators, you’ll want to bring them into our world. This is done via Skylanders Creator, a brand-new mobile app. This free downloadable app not only lets you create your own Imaginators on the go, you can also magically transport your Imaginators created in the console game straight into the app via amazing special audio technology.
Once you’ve put the finishing touches on your Imaginators in the digital world, you can use the Creator app to bring them to life in the physical world.
The 3D printing codes we’re giving away allow you to order a custom-printed, full color Imaginator, posed on a base and enclosed in a clear protective dome – making it a true collector’s item. Plus, you can plunk your hero onto the Portal of Power and zap them into the game! Seriously – you’ll have a real version of your very own Skylander that you can hold in your hand and fully play in Skylanders Imaginators! Additionally, you’ll have the option to continue changing the digital version of the character any way you choose using the creation tools in the game.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @Ent_Focus on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition and #EFSkylanders3D.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @Ent_Focus account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— Entertainment Focus (@Ent_Focus) December 19, 2016
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 26th December 2016.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 12.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.