Simply Red, the seminal British R’n’B band of the eighties and nineties, will perform on Sunday 19th June 2016 at the Live At Chelsea concert series.
The band will perform their classic hits on Sunday 19th June from across their discography, having sold 60 million albums worldwide.
Mick Hucknall will be joined by his long serving band mates Ian Kirkham (sax), Steve Lewinson (bass), Kenji Suzuki (guitar), Kevin Robinson (trumpet and flute) and Dave Clayton (keyboards) plus new drummer Roman Roth, who will thrill the audience with their canon of hits, including ‘Stars’, ‘If You Don’t Know Me By Now’ and ‘Fairground’, to the backdrop of one of London’s most venerable buildings.
On performing at Live In Chelsea, Mick said: “I’m thrilled that we’ve got the chance to play in such beautiful surroundings, but the real privilege for us is in supporting the veterans of this country, who have given so much. We can’t wait!”.
Following its successful debut in 2015 where Rufus Wainwright, Damien Rice and Alison Moyet all performed at the inaugural Live At Chelsea concert series, Kilimanjaro in partnership with The Royal Hospital Chelsea, are delighted to announce that the three day concert series will be returning for a second year.
To celebrate the show we have 1 pair of tickets to give away to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 17th May 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.