The worldwide TV phenomenon and groundbreaking US crime drama solves its final cases in Season 15, which is available to buy on DVD from 25th April 2016. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation forever changed the landscape for TV crime shows. The first incarnation of the CSI franchise, followed an elite team of police forensic evidence investigation experts in Las Vegas.
The final season sees Night Shift Supervisor D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and the other members of the ‘grave shift’ at the Las Vegas crime lab – Julie Finlay (Elisabeth Shue), Nick Stokes (George Eads), Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) and Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) take on their final perplexing, impenetrable and mind-bending cases where they confront the murderers, serial killers and kidnappers that inhabit the murky recesses of the fun-capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Mixing deduction, gritty and very bold subject matter, CSI shifted the focus from the cops and the lawyers and delved in to the world of the crime-fighters who use the physical evidence that the perpetrators leave behind to solve the case.
CSI: The Complete Season 15 is released on DVD on 25th April 2016 courtesy of eOne.
To celebrate the release we have a copy of CSI: The Complete Season 15 on DVD to give away to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Friday 6th May 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.