Daughtry are embarking on a UK tour in May to support the release of their first greatest hits record entitled It’s Not Over…The Hits So Far, which is available now via 19 Recordings/RCA Records. The greatest hits compilation features one brand new track from the group Torches as well as all the hits to date.
After selling out their first show at Glasgow O2 ABC in just under an hour, the band will perform a second date at the venue on Wednesday May 25th. Tickets are on sale from 9am Friday April 1st and will be available at www.gigsandtours.com. Tickets for Birmingham, Manchester and London still available but selling fast!
The band returns to the UK after their sold-out tour in 2014 which saw them play two highly sought out sold-out shows back to back at London’s Shepherds Bush Empire followed by another sold-out show at the Roundhouse in March 2015.
Since forming, Daughtry has released four studio albums (Daughtry, Leave This Town, Break The Spell and Baptized), scored four No. 1 US hits, garnered four Grammy nominations, won four American Music Awards, sold over 8.2 million albums and 16 million singles worldwide and sold out concerts around the globe.
Watch the Torches video:
To celebrate the release of Not Over and Daughtry’s tour in May we’ve got three copies of Not Over on CD along with signed posters to give away to our readers. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Friday 29th April 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.