NCIS: New Orleans, releasing on DVD on Monday 8th February 2016, has all of the action, drama and humour of NCIS in a colourful new city that harbours a dark side. NCIS: New Orleans, a spin off series, features Agent Dwayne Cassius “King” Pride (Scott Bakula) as the head of a dedicated team of Navy investigators in New Orleans, consisting of Special Agent Christopher Lasalle (Lucas Black), Special Agent Meredith Brody (Zoe McLellan), coroner Dr. Loretta Wade (CHH Pounder) and Forensic Scientist Sebastian Lund (Rob Kerkovich).
New Orleans is a magnet for military personnel on leave; and with fun comes trouble, which is when this team is at its best. With the franchise being the most watched TV drama in the world, NCIS: New Orleans promises new exhilarating viewing with its rich setting of music, drinking and debauchery.
Embark on a colourful crime adventure when NCIS: New Orleans is released on DVD on 8th February 2016, from Universal Pictures (UK).
To be in with a chance of winning one of 3 copies of NCIS: New Orleans – The First Season on DVD just answer the question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 14th February 2016.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
5. Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
8. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.