Stikbold! is a 70s-inspired dodgeball game from Danish development team Game Swing. It was born out of the Nordic Game Jam and serves up a wacky twist on traditional dodgeball. Stikbold! thrusts up to six players into a variety of crazy courts for manic multiplayer action as dodgeballs, jellyfish, beehives and more are hurled to knock out the competition.
Players can tackle the story mode alone or with a friend and embark on a quest with bromance Björn and Jerome, two of the world’s greatest Stikbold! superstars. Rescue babes, save the Stikbold! championships and defeat the devil himself. Fight through hippies, whales and skeletons, take on huge boss battles and complete more than 45 challenges in the ultimate dodgeball adventure with Stikbold!
Stikbold! features include:
- Action packed story mode – Play solo or join up with a friend co-op and play through an awesome Stikbold! adventure.
- Multiplayer dodgeball mayhem – Battle with up to four human and two computer players for six player local dodgeball deathmatches and fight to be crowned the Stikbold! king or queen.
- The world is your arena – Take to a variety of different dodgeball pitches. From public parks to deep sea oil rigs, each pitch offers a plethora of different dangers and challenges.
- Help manipulate match outcomes – Once knocked out, come back as variety of hazards, including angry Swans, Sand Sharks and more, to interrupt the match and affect the outcome.
- Funky fresh tunes – Fully licensed 70s inspired soundtrack to help you get into the disco party mood.
- Crazy and colourful cast – Unlock and play as 18 of the grooviest playable characters from the Stikbold! universe.
Stikbold! is expected to release on PS4, Xbox One and PC/Mac this spring. Check out some Stikbold! screenshots in our gallery below:
[raw][gss ids=”780626,780627,780625,780628,780629,780630″ carousel=”fx=carousel”][/raw]