A HUGE success for Sky One from the writers and producers of Shameless, The IT Crowd and The Office, hit sitcom Trollied – The Complete Series 5 (cert 12) is out on DVD on 11 January 2016, RRP £19.99, courtesy of Network Distributing.
This set comprises all nine episodes of series five – including both the 50th episode and 2015 Christmas Special.
Series five stars BAFTA winner Jason Watkins (Tomorrow Never Dies), Sarah Parish (Cutting It) and Stephen Tompkinson (Drop The Dead Donkey) in an ongoing saga of beleaguered managers, oddball checkout staff and unsatisfied customers at a fictional north-west supermarket.
Opening with the devastating news that discount chain Lauda is opening up in Warrington, right opposite Valco, the staff ponder an uncertain future. Manager Gavin is shocked to find the new store is run by the notorious Cheryl Fairweather – attractive, disarmingly dizzy and seemingly cordial, the four-time winner of the Golden Grocer turns out to be a ruthless retail rival. Meanwhile, checkout girl Katie returns as HR manager, and deputy manager Daniel is brave enough to date Charlie, the boss’s daughter.
To celebrate the release of Trollied The Complete Series 5 we’ve got 2 copies to give away. For your chance to win all you need to do is answer the question below correctly.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 18th January 2016.
*You can enter once per day to increase your chances of winning but please note, only one entry per day will be counted*
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
5. Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
8. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.