Sony Music recently released a new edition of Mariah Carey’s classic 1994 Christmas album Merry Christmas on vinyl.
Merry Christmas is produced by Walter Afanasieff, Mariah Carey and Loris Holland. It features classic Christmas songs alongside some original tracks and the vinyl version will be released on opaque red vinyl.
The album is one of the most successful Christmas albums of all time and its home to the best Christmas song ever recorded – All I Want For Christmas Is You.
The tracklisting for the release is:
1. Silent Night
2. All I Want for Christmas Is You
3. O Holy Night
4. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
5. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
1. Joy to the World
2. Jesus Born on This Day
3. Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Gloria (In Excelsis Deo)
5. Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child
6. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies to give away. Enter using the widget below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 9th December 2015.
Terms & conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
2. Winners will be selected at random.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
5. Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
8. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into