Psyonix has announced that Rocket League will be getting new premium and free DLC with a new pack called Chaos Run. Inspired by films and literature set in grim, post-apocalyptic futures, Chaos Run brings those scenarios to Rocket League.
Chaos Run will be available in December on both the PlayStation Network and Steam PC at a cost of £3.29.
The new Rocket League Chaos Run DLC includes:
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
In addition to the paid downloadable content will also be a free new arena, dubbed Wasteland. Based on a popular map of the same name found in the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Wasteland is the first “non-standard” Rocket League stadium to hit the game. The stadium boasts a completely-sloped perimeter, entirely different Boost placements, and a much more prominent, physically-wider pitch.
Check out the official Rocket League website for more information.
[raw][gss ids=”423491,423490,423489,423488,423487,423486,423485″ carousel=”fx=carousel”][/raw]