Strictly Come Dancing returns to our screens this weekend as 15 new celebrities battle it out for the Glitter Ball trophy.
Ahead of the live shows, which will be split across Friday and Saturday nights, the song list and dances for each couple has been unveiled. Find out what your favourite couple will be dancing to by looking at the list below:
- Carol Kirkwood and Pasha Kovalev will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Thunder in My Heart’ by Leo Sayer
- Daniel O’Donnell and Kristina Rihanoff will dance the Waltz to ‘When Irish Eyes Are Smiling’ by Ruby Murray
- Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke will dance the Jive to ‘Roll Over Beethoven’ by Chuck Berry
- Jeremy Vine and Karen Clifton will dance the Cha Cha to ‘September’ by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Jamelia and Tristian MacManus will dance the Waltz to ‘Do Right Woman, Do Right Man’ by Aretha Franklin
- Iwan Thomas and Ola Jordan will dance the Tango to ‘Keep on Running’ by Spencer Davis Group
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Reach Out, I’ll Be There’ by Human Nature
- Anthony Ogogo and Oti Mabuse will dance the Jive to ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go’ by Wham!
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Ain’t No Other Man’ by Christina Aguilera
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton will dance the Tango to ‘You Really Got Me’ by The Kinks
- Kirsty Gallacher and Brendan Cole will dance the Waltz to ‘Vincent’ by Don McLean
- Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe will dance the Tango to ‘Voulez Vous’ by Abba
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice will dance the Jive to ‘Dear Future Husband’ by Meghan Trainor
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko will dance the Cha Cha to ‘Rather Be’ by Clean Bandit
- Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec will dance the Waltz to ‘With You I’m Born Again’ by Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright
Judges Len Goodman, Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood will be on hand to critique the celebrities and their professional dance partners and each couple will be scored by the judges.
None of the dancing duos will be leaving the show this weekend though, as the judges scores will be carried forward to next weekend when the viewers will get the chance to vote for their favourites.
Strictly Come Dancing returns to BBC One on Friday 25th September at 9pm when 6 couples will dance with the remaining 9 couples taking to the dancefloor on Saturday 26th September at 6.15pm. Take a look at the couple images in our gallery:
[raw][gss ids=”187542,187541,187540,187539,187538,187537,187536,187535,187534,187533,187532,187531,187530,187529,187528″ carousel=”fx=carousel”][/raw]