Visceral Games, an Electronic Arts studio, have announced Battlefield Hardline Premium, an exclusive membership program that will cost £39.99.
Battlefield Hardline Premium membership includes:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customise their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
- Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalisation options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
Battlefield Hardline brings new innovations in strategy, speed and story in both single player and multiplayer to deliver a complete first person shooter experience. The game delivers a fresh and stylish new entry to the critically-acclaimed Battlefield franchise as players take to the gritty streets of Los Angeles and Miami in a crime-fueled showdown between cops and criminals.
A new class of weapons, vehicles, and gadgets pushes players to approach the gameplay in entirely new ways. Ziplines, loot-laden getaway motorcycles, nimble police choppers, and muscle cars ensure players get to navigate the concrete jungle in fast, team-based Battlefield multiplayer.
Players can also tune into a TV inspired episodic single player campaign that follows rookie Miami Police Detective, Nick Mendoza, through a story of crime and revenge. This is brought to life through veteran and up and coming Hollywood talent including Alexandra Daddario from True Detective, Wendy Calhoun from Justified, and Benito Martinez from The Shield.
Battlefield Hardline will be available March 20th 2015 in the UK on Origin for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game will also be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.