Isle of Wight festival has revealed details of the first headliner for 2015 and what a mighty one it is, Fleetwood Mac will be taking the stage on Sunday night where they will play to thousands of festival revellers.
The multi-grammy award winning band will play for the first time at the Isle of Wight festival, which takes place in June between the 11th and 14th June.
Fleetwood Mac commented: “We’ve always wanted to come to the UK to play The Isle of Wight Festival, and so we are delighted that in 2015, we are finally making it happen! So many of our fellow artists and friends have played at this historic event over the years, and we can’t wait to see all of our fans on the island next summer.”
Festival organiser John Giddings added: “It’s no secret that Fleetwood Mac have been on my wishlist for The Isle of Wight Festival for some time now, so I’m very pleased and extremely proud to have them headline next year’s event. With Christine now back in the band too, it is going to be a momentous occasion, a moment in music history.”
· Weekend with Camping – £195
· Weekend Non-Camping – £185
· Student – £180
· Teen – £145
· Children under 12 – free
· Disabled Access – Must be purchased via the Ticketmaster Special Access number 0800 988 4440
· All Events VIP provide Luxury Glamping with backstage access, room service and VIP transport
· Tangerine Fields – Turn up and find your tent already pitched plus Tangerine Bar and Cafe and grooming facilities
· Eve’s Tipis – Try something different and stay in a tipi, plus enjoy cocktails or champagne from the bar or some hot breakfast options to start your day right
· Podpads – Bunk down in the colourful Podpads with solid wood or canvas options
· Love Your Tent – enjoy an ethical camping experience plus hot showers and a Poodle Parlour!