Bodie & Doyle are heading to Blu-ray! One of the most successful action series ever made, The Professionals gets a brand new, digitally restored, High Definition release – The Professionals: MkII (15). It will be available to own from 29th September on Blu-ray (RRP £39.99), and iTunes, from Network Distributing.
The Professionals: MkII features brand new transfers from original film elements and is presented here at a previously unseen level of quality. It contains all 13 episodes that comprise the complete second series, which was originally produced in 1978 and 1979.
Starring Lewis Collins and Martin Shaw as hard-hitting special agent duo Bodie and Doyle, and with Upstairs Downstairs’ Gordon Jackson as their single-minded boss George Cowley, the fictional exploits of law enforcement department CI5 were a massive ratings success throughout the series’ initial transmission in the 1970s and ’80s, and are still repeated around the world nearly four decades later
- Brand new, High Definition transfers and restorations from the original negatives
- Brand-new, exclusive book written by archive television historian Andrew Pixley, fully detailing the history and production of series two
- All episodes are presented in their original production order
- Brand-new Dolby 5.1 mixes along with original as-broadcast mono and music-only tracks
- Series Two Ad Bumper
- Outtakes and Behind the Scenes footage
- US sales trailer
- Extensive HD image galleries
- PDF material
- English HOH subtitles
To celebrate the new release, we are giving away 3 copies of The Professionals Mk I & II on Blu-ray!
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below.
The competition closes at 23.59 on 10th October 2014.
For more information on Network Distributing titles, check out their Facebook page