Ariana Grande has confirmed the details of her new album My Everything and released the audio for new single Break Free.
My Everything is the follow-up to 2013’s Yours Truly and will be released on 25th August. The album features the current smash Problem featuring Iggy Azalea which is looking set to top the UK charts on Sunday.
The album also features collaborations with Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, Zedd, Big Sean, Cashmere Cat and A$AP Ferg. Ariana worked with Ryan Tedder, Max Martin, Rodney Jerkins, Oak & Pop, Harmony & Tommy Brown and Benny Blanco on the record. One Direction’s Harry Style wrote the track A Little Bit Of Your Heart.
Check out the artwork for the album along with the tracklisting below:
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
Yesterday Ariana unleashed the audio for her new single Break Free featuring Zedd following her one-off MTV special Total Ariana Live. You can listen to the song below: