Seth MacFarlane directs, produces, co-writes and plays the role of the cowardly sheep farmer Albert in A Million Ways to Die in the West. It hits cinemas nationwide on Friday 30th May.
After Albert backs out of a gunfight, his fickle girlfriend leaves him for another man. When a mysterious and beautiful woman rides into town, she helps him find his courage and they begin to fall in love. But when her husband, a notorious outlaw, arrives seeking revenge,the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test.
Starring alongside Seth MacFarlane is Oscar® winner Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, Sarah Silverman and Neil Patrick Harris.
MacFarlane reunites many of the film-makers behind Universal and MRC’s hit film Ted including Scott Stuber (Bluegrass Films) and Jason Clark who produce, and Wellesley Wild and Alec Sulkin who co-wrote the script.
To celebrate the release, here is a gallery and ‘A Million Reasons to See A Million Ways To Die In The West’…
(Ok ten reasons, but isn’t that enough?)
1. It’s Seth MacFarlane’s follow up to his smash hit; Ted
2. The beautiful Charlize Theron is in it
3. The outrageously hilarious death sequences
4. The movie inserts Seth MacFarlane’s trademark modern humor into the familiar old west
5. The supporting cast is awesome (eg Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman, Giovanni Ribisi)
6. The beautiful Amanda Seyfried is in it
7. It’s going to make old west line-dancing cool again
8. It has everything… as well as copious laughs it’s got action, romance, thrills and chills!
10. Taken’s Liam Neeson does comedy
A Million Ways to Die in the West opens nationwide on 30 May 2014.