Spanish developers Tragnarion Studios have announced that Scourge: Outbreak, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on Steam for PC and Mac.
Scourge: Outbreak offers 8-player PvP modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag) in 5 action-filled maps and a 6+ hour Co-op campaign for 4 Players in which each player has unique narrative elements. This rich multiplayer experience adds tons of replayability to Scourge: Outbreak and is fully cross-platform, allowing PC and Mac Players to fight each other for supremacy.
The following products are all now available on Steam:
- Demo (Free): Includes several Checkpoints (around 30 minutes of gameplay) from the Scourge: Outbreak campaign, playable either in Single-Player or up to 4-player Co-op. Also includes the ‘Crash’ PvP map, playable both Online and by LAN in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag modes. XP Ranks and Perks are capped at Rank 5, but will carry over if you buy the Full Game.
- Full Game (£5.59): The full Scourge: Outbreak game, including 6+ hour 4-player Co-op campaign and 8-player DM, TDM and CTF modes in 5 action-packed multiplayer maps. A 10% discount will be in effect from Launch Day for a limited time only.
- “Fan Pack” (£1.59): Includes a downloadable Digital Art Book containing high-quality concepts and artwork from the development of Scourge: Outbreak, as well as the downloadable Digital Original Soundtrack featuring the emotive, immersive music from the game.
- “Blindside” DLC Pack 1 (£1.59): The first multiplayer map pack, featuring 6 new PvP maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. A 20% discount will be in effect from Launch Day for a limited time only.
- “Ambrosia” Bundle (£5.99): Includes the Full Game, ‘Blindside’ DLC Pack 1, Digital Artbook and Digital Original Soundtrack.
- “Death Squad” 4-pack (£18.99): The complete ‘must have’ pack for a full squad, including 4 copies of each of the following: Full Game, ‘Blindside’ DLC Pack 1 , Digital Artbook and Digital Original Soundtrack. Send the extra copies to your friends!
[quote by=”Tragnarion Studios”]Assume the role of one of Echo Squad’s 4 playable characters, each with their own stats and ‘Ambrosia’ ability variants, as you storm the island fortress of your sworn enemy, Nogari Corporation. Blast your way through Nogari’s futuristic research facilities as you battle hordes of genetically resurrected monsters and die-hard special forces in search of a dangerous secret that Nogari is keeping from the world. Whether you’re taking on Nogari with your friends, or fighting alongside your Clan in spectacular online PvP battles, Scourge: Outbreak offers hours of fun and exciting challenges.
So whether you’re a returning fan or a newcomer to the exciting world of Scourge: Outbreak, rally your squad-members, check your ammo levels and join us today in the battle for Nogari Island! Today and for the following few days, Tragnarion developers will be online enjoying multiplayer action with the Scourge community. Keep an eye on the official Scourge: Outbreak Facebook page for more details and join us online![/quote]
Check out the official Scourge: Outbreak website to find out more about the game.