With only 7 days to go until entries close for the £1 million Walkers competition Do Us A Flavour, Gary Lineker has been hard at work testing out the new flavours.
During testing Gary was forced to eat bizarre flavours such as cheese and chicken foot, and beef and beetle. He walked off set when he was faced with eating a giant spoon of cinammon powder. We can’t say we blame him!
To give you a taste of the weird and wonderful entries so far take a look at 10 of the most bizarre:
1. Piri Piri Pigeon with Sour Cream
2. Roast Pork and Toffee Apple
3. Afternoon Tea, Cheese and Cucumber
4. Onion Budgie and Cheese
5. Fishfingers, Custard and Cheese
6. Road Runners Ostrich Meatballs and Spicy Tomato Sauce
7. Thai Spiced Pickled Chicken Feet
8. Cheesy Grasshoppers
9. Crocodile and Zesty Lime with Sour Cream
10. Haggis with a Whiskey Sour Cream
Do Us A Flavour has had over 740,000 entries to date and with one week left to go there’s still time to enter by heading over to www.walkers.co.uk. The six finalists will be picked by a panel of judges including chef Marco Pierre White and comedian David Walliams.
Check out a video of Gary testing out some of the new flavours: