To celebrate the cinema release ‘Meet Me In the Bathroom’, an immersive journey through the New York music scene of the early 2000s, we have a film T-shirt, a cinema poster and the book by Lizzy Goodman that inspired the film to give away.
Featuring never-before-seen footage of iconic artists including Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Strokes, Interpol and LCD Soundsystem the film tells the story of how a new generation kick started a musical rebirth for New York City that reverberated around the world.
Inspired by the book by Lizzy Goodman and directed by the award-winning filmmakers behind “Shut Up And Play The Hits” and “Blur: No Distance Left to Run” – Dylan Southern and Will Lovelace – ‘Meet Me in the Bathroom’ is the definitive film about the last great romantic age of Rock ‘n’ Roll, featuring some of the biggest personalities and hits, and a wealth of never-before-seen archive footage.
‘Meet Me in the Bathroom’ is released in UK and Irish cinemas from 10th March 2023.
To celebrate the release we have one bundle to give away, that includes a T-shirt, cinema poster and book. Enter below for a chance to win…a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 16th March 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.