‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ 2021 moves into its fourth week following the show-stopping Movie Week live show last weekend.
The results show saw Katie McGlynn and her partner Gorka Marquez leave the competition. Earlier this week it was also announced that Robert Webb and his partner Dianne Buswell had pulled out, due to Webb’s ill health.
At this stage, we don’t know if an elimination will be taking place this weekend but what we do know is what everyone will be dancing!
Find out all the details for the dances and songs below:
- Adam & Katya: Argentine Tango to Tango in the Night by Fleetwood Mac
- AJ & Kai: Samba to Don’t Go Yet by Camila Cabello
- Dan & Nadiya: Cha Cha Cha to U Can’t Touch This/Superfreak by MC Hammer/Rick James
- Greg & Karen: Samba to Macarena by Los Del Rio
- John & Johannes: American Smooth to I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael and Aretha Franklin
- Judi & Graziano: Waltz to Hero by Mariah Carey
- Rhys & Nancy: Salsa to Butter by BTS
- Rose & Giovanni: Cha Cha Cha to Raspberry Beret by Prince
- Sara & Aljaž: Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel
- Tilly & Nikita: Paso Doble to Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Tom & Amy: Foxtrot to Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues at 7.10pm Saturday on BBC One. Tune in to see how everyone gets on!