Today, indie developer Shedworks and video game publisher Raw Fury have launched Sable, a breathtaking exploration game set to an original soundtrack from hit indie artist Japanese Breakfast.
Sable is an evocative coming-of-age tale of exploration and discovery set on a beautiful alien planet. As the young Sable, you’ll set out on a deeply personal journey and traverse a strikingly rendered open world filled with ancient monuments, ruined architecture, fellow nomads, and wrecked ships fallen from the cosmos.
Watch the Sable launch trailer below:
- Explore at your own pace! You’re free to climb, leap, hover, and glide as you desire.
- Drive and customize your own unique hoverbike across a vast landscape.
- Meet and help other nomads and discover secrets and collectibles around the world.
- Solve puzzles to earn rewards — or don’t! It’s up to you what you want to do as you forge your path through uncharted terrain.
- Experience an incredible original soundtrack by hit indie artist Japanese Breakfast.
Sable is available now on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, the Epic Games Store, GOG.com, and the Humble Store for £19.99. The game is also free to download with Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC.
EF Games has a full review of Sable coming soon. Check out the official Sable website for more information on the game.