It’s that time of the year again as we return to the ballroom for a brand new series of BBC One’s ratings juggernaut ‘Strictly Come Dancing‘.
Tonight’s launch show revealed all of the pairings for this year’s series with the 15 celebrities finding out who they will be dancing with. Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman were on hand to reveal the pairings while judges Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mobuse and Anton Du Beke watched on.
During the course of the launch the celebrities took to the floor to dance for the first time in a fantastic group number, while the ‘Strictly’ pros performed two jaw-dropping routines.
Viewers were also treated to the return of reigning champ Bill Bailey, who won last year’s series with pro partner Oti Mabuse. Anne-Marie was also on hand to perform during the show.
We know what you really want to know though is who this year’s pairings are. The full list is:
- Adam Peaty and Katya Jones
- AJ Odudu and Kai Widdrington
- Dan Walker and Nadiya Bychkova
- Greg Wise and Karen Hauer
- John Whaite and Johannes Radebe
- Judi Love and Graziano Di Prima
- Katie McGlynn and Gorka Marquez
- Nina Wadia and Neil Jones
- Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu
- Robert Webb and Dianne Buswell
- Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice
- Sara Davies and Aljaž Škorjanec
- Tilly Ramsey and Nikita Kuzmin
- Tom Fletcher and Amy Dowden
- Ugo Monye and Oti Mabuse
Who do you think stands a chance of lifting the glitterball this year? It’s time to place your bets ahead of next week’s first live show of the series.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday 25th September on BBC One and BBC iPlayer.