‘Godzilla Vs Kong’ is available on digital download now and on Blu-ray and DVD from 14TH June, and to celebrate the release, we have one competition bundle up for grabs.
The bundle includes a 4 pack Monsterverse Blu-ray set, including ‘Godzilla’ (2014), ‘Kong: Skull Island’ (2017), ‘Godzilla: King of Monsters’ (2019) and ‘Godzilla vs Kong’ (2021) and x2 Godzilla/Kong plush toys.
Kong and his protectors undertake a perilous journey to find his true home, and with them is Jia, a young orphaned girl with whom he has formed a unique and powerful bond. But they unexpectedly find themselves in the path of an enraged Godzilla, cutting a swath of destruction across the globe. The epic clash between the two titans—instigated by unseen forces—is only the beginning of the mystery that lies deep within the core of the Earth.
Written by Eric Pearson and Adam Borenstein
Directed by Adam Wingard
Starring: Alexander Skarsgård, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Shun Oguri, Eiza González, Julian Dennison, with Kyle Chandler and Demián Bichir.
‘Godzilla Vs Kong’ is available now to buy or rent. It will be available on DVD and Blu-ray on 14th June 2021.
For a chance to win, enter below…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 13th June 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.