After a hugely successful Early Access period, Redlock Studio has released Version 1.0 of ‘Shattered – Tale of the Forgotten King’ on Steam. Traverse gorgeous painterly rolling lands and brace for an immense action/adventure RPG where you must retrace the fall of civilisation in Redlock Studios’ dark, reality-bending epic.
Untold stories, mighty foes, and the world of Hypnos, drenched in secrets, awaiting a Wanderer to determine its fate. ‘Shattered – Tale of the Forgotten King’ is an open-world dark action RPG with innovative platforming, fluid swordplay, a branching narrative, and deep lore ten years in the making to sink your teeth into.
Watch the Shattered – Tale of the Forgotten King launch trailer below:
- A new world to discover: Explore a gorgeously rendered semi-open world with branching paths and mysterious secrets. Each new zone tells a story through stunning art direction and finely crafted design.
- Monstrous enemies to defeat: Observe your foes, anticipate their moves and use their own attacks against them. Switch between close-combat sword fights and long distance spell slinging to dominate the battlefield, and experience seamless transitions between full 3D and 2.5D battles.
- A tale 10 years in the making: The universe of Shattered is the culmination of over a decade’s worth of imagination and creativity: an epic reality conjured from the minds at Redlock Studio. Tale of the Forgotten King is but a first step into the world of Hypnos, with more games already planned.
- A story all your own: Not all survivors of Hypnos are trustworthy: though most will help you on your way, there are those who seek to use you for their own ends. The world will remember the choices you make during your adventure, and only those with focus and dedication will see through to the truth beyond.
- Constant progression: Whether through combat or exploration, the Wanderer will evolve. How is up to you. With your finite resources will you raise your strength or discover another truth of Hypnos? Buy a new weapon, or increase your spellcasting? The choice is yours but choose carefully: not every path can be taken.