‘The Loss Adjuster’ follows Martin Dyer (Goss), a hapless insurance loss adjuster who, after many years, hits financial hardship, prompting his wife Angie (Marsh) to leave him the week before Christmas.
His day drastically goes from bad to worse with a catalogue of extraordinary and humorous encounters with a flirtatious and rather amorous widow (Collins), a corrupt Doctor (Siner), a lascivious female escort (Greenidge) and a dead rat.
It is only later at the funeral of a client that Martin has an epiphany; and with the help of his unlikely friendship with a teenage thief (Byrne), he discovers that sometimes you have to lose it all to find out what really matters.
‘The Loss Adjuster’ is released on DVD and Video On Demand from 30th November 2020.
We’ve got 3 copies on DVD to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, enter below:
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 6th December 2020.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.