From director Jay Roach (Meet the Parents, Austin Powers) comes one of the most powerful and talked about films of 2020 Bombshell, available on Digital Download and on Blu-ray and DVD now from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
Based on true events and filled with cutting, thought-provoking ‘me too’ sequences Bombshell is a must-own blockbuster about women empowerment and the ever-changing climate for women in the workplace.
Starring Academy Award winners Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman and Academy Award nominees John Lithgow and Margot Robbie. Based on the real scandal, Bombshell is a revealing look inside the most powerful and controversial media empire of all time; and the explosive story of the women who brought down the infamous man who created it.
From the writer of ‘The Big Short’, Bombshell also stars Kate McKinnon, Connie Britton, Mark Duplass, Rob Delaney, Malcolm McDowell and Allison Janney.
To celebrate the release we have 2 copies on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 24th May 2020.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.